Getting an ultrasound can be an important next step in evaluating all your pregnancy options.
At Open Arms Pregnancy Center, limited obstetrical ultrasounds are performed to:
- Confirm pregnancy location
- Detect fetal heartbeat
- Determine estimated fetal age
- Determine estimated due date
The ultrasound examination will not diagnose gender or abnormalities.
Preparing for your visit
- Remember to drink enough water - one hour before your appointment you should empty your bladder, and then drink 20 ounces of water. Do not empty your bladder again until you have been instructed to.
- Your appointment will range between 45 and 90 minutes
- If you have little ones, please get child care or bring someone to help watch them during your visit.
- Your support person, whether it be a significant other, friend, or family member, is welcome to come with you to your appointment,
- If you are less than twelve (12) weeks pregnant, your exam will include both an abdominal and transvaginal ultrasound exam.
Note: We cannot guarantee an ultrasound. The medical staff determines if a patient qualifies for this service.
Waterford is a census-designated place in central Waterford Township, Washington County, Ohio, United States. Although it is unincorporated, it has a post office, with the ZIP code of 45786. It is located on State Route 339 across the Muskingum River from the village of Beverly, slightly below where Wolf Creek meets the Muskingum.
ALL SERVICES ARE FREE AND CONFIDENTIAL
We provide hospital-grade pregnancy tests with immediate results.
We provide ultrasounds for women who have had a positive pregnancy test at our center.
We provide education about all of your pregnancy options with a trained Client Advocate.
We are here for you and can help you find the resources you may need.